It is very exciting picking up the trailer, except that we have been in the waiting room since 8:30 am. I was playing a puzzle game called UNBLOCK on my phone but my battery is dead now. It’s a game where you have to slide blocks out of the way to get the red block out. I like puzzle games. I’m watching relay race on tv with my dad. I want to try pole jumping someday. I hope we will be done soon. I’m getting tired of waiting and there’s nothing else to do.
I am looking forward to driving our travel trailer home. Currently at giant rV having the hitch installed into our truck. First thing we’re doing is painting the interior and making it our own. I’ll be sharing before & after photos soon!
Find us on the map!
Our June plans are up.
Click on the menu “On the Map”.
If you’re going to be in the area, let us know and maybe we can meet up!
I added a Tutorial Page on my new hobby (paper quilling).
Little by little, I will add other subjects along the way (like how to master backing into a campsite with a 35 foot travel trailer). I’m optimistic.
Please stop by often. You’ll never know what you might learn during our adventure….
Suggestions are always welcome. Leave a reply and we’ll do our best.
May 26, 2014
Due to the Memorial Day Holiday, our escrow was delayed. Richard was devastated. He was ready to give his notice at work. I, on the other hand, was a little relieved. I had a few to-do wish list in mind and if we had moved out last weekend, I wouldn’t have been able to cross off items on my mental-list. Our house is somewhat empty and we no longer have a bed to sleep on, but the way we see it, no harm done. It’s inconvenient yes but it’s temporary. Patience and being able to adapt to speed bumps are one of our strengths.
In a way, the delay was a blessing in disguise.
1. Owen got to have a day with grandma. They had lunch at Olive Garden, had quiet time at Barnes & Noble, saw a movie and got to spend quality time. I was impressed. They did this on the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend.
2. Richard & I went on a lunch-movie date. After we ran errands, we rewarded ourselves with a movie and a meal.
3. I had more time to be with friends. I had Art Day with the girls and even a goodbye pool party planned for this Friday. Owen had pool day with friends as well.
4. Owen also go to spend more time with his brotherly friend Jacob. My friend Eden took Owen off my hands while I sorted out my kitchen. The boys went to Star Wars Day at the local library.
5. Owen got to attend his pack meeting. He was presented his awards and said goodbye to his friends.
6. Most of all, I have a little more time to relax before the T-Day (pick up the Trailer Day). I’m doing more of my Art Abandonment project, packing a few more items, selling bits and pieces and really thinking about our trip up North.
Our realtor Bill is expecting to close escrow at the end of the week. Until then, we’re taking it easy…